Here's a Twist.

Marley Twist. They are big, they are kinky and they are fluffy. Marley Twist is the name I call them. One of my favorite protective styles. The install is super duper quick and the take down is super duper easy.
Before applying this protective style my hair has been washed, recieved an Aphogee treatment and deep conditioned. With my hair in 6 sections, I moisturized each section using the L.O.C method and detangled using a wide tooth comb.


What you will need.

1. Comb
2. Styler
3. Hair Clips


Using a comb to part off my hair into a smaller box section, pushing the rest of the section of hair out of the way with a hair clip. I comb through the hair and apply a finger tip of any styler of choice. Making sure I work the product down the entire shaft of my hair. I comb the section of hair to detangle and ensure the product is distributed evenly through out my hair.

To begin the twist, I start by braiding the base of my hair. I braid down only about a half an inch. Because the twist are larger in size, braiding the base keeps a firm hold  and provides a strong base for the twist.

When I have braided down my enough, I separate my hair into to two even sections and begin to twist. For the Marley Twist to give the right textured look I want to achieve, I start twisting very loosely. Near the end of my twist, I apply a little more of the styler and twist my hair tighter. Twisting the ends tighter will keep the twist from unraveling.



   1. Braid at the base                           2. Loosely twist                               3, Tightly twist the ends.


                            

                         
                                     In total, it took me 4 and a half hours, to complete these twist.







 
Week One
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Week Two

Comments